- I retired from the food industry (salesman)in 1996.Bought a motor home, stored all the goods that we thought we might need when we found a place to light. Left California, where we were both natives, and took off to see America.After five years we had found the Ozarks of Arkansas and fell in love with the beauty and ruralness. We sold the motor home and bought a home here. Hauled all of our belongings from Calif. found lots of new friends and a good church.Our town and surrounding area has a population of about 11,000. The closest big town is about 12 miles South of us.I belong and sit on the board of the Dover Chamber of Commerce. Life is good here.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
This is a dwarf Apple tree I planted in my front yard a couple of months ago. Actually I planted two, one golden and the other red. They will grow to about ten feet tall. I had a giant Sycamore tree cut down last fall because it's roots were cutting into my water line. The shade from it was nice but it was such a messy tree,always dropping something besides it's leaves
- Down To The Sea In Ships
- Players and managers
- Play Ball
- Old Time Baseball
- I guess you can see by now what some of my intere...
- This is my sweetie. We met when she was 14 and I ...
- This is a dwarf Apple tree I planted in my front ...
- These are the Chinese Lilly's that are in my fron...
- This is an Easter Lilly that just bloomed. It see...
- Chinese Lilly
- ▼ June (11)